Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My mouth is burning!… but it feels SO right.

Lunch time! I would've taken a picture of my super-yummy, super-spicy meal, but I was blinded by hunger. And oh, it was so good. Today I had some leftover Paleo-friendly chili served over cauliflower rice. YUM!

I remember when I was skeptical of cauliflower in ANY form, but now it's almost a staple for me. It's so versatile and when you put it in a recipe, the odds are you won't even taste it. Plus, my newfound love of cauliflower (because it's only been a few weeks) has opened up a lot of possibilities. Rice is back on the menu! And trust me - if you decide to go Paleo after 16 years of your Puerto Rican mother's cooking, you're gonna miss rice… A LOT. But not anymore! And a mega bonus (aside from the health benefits) is that cauliflower rice is super easy and crazy fast to prepare! It's a win no matter HOW you look at it!

Sorry there's no picture… maybe I just didn't want to share ;) But I promise that next time I make it, I'll post pictures, and MAYBE even my recipe. Until then, it's mine, all mine *evil laugh*. Okay, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment