Monday, August 4, 2014

Long time no blog!

So… it's been a while… again. But here I am!

Anyways, I just tried spaghetti squash for the first time last week and it was AMAZING! I was really surprised that it had almost no taste, and once added to my super organic (almost) paleo spaghetti sauce and ground beef, I couldn't even tell the difference.

I love noodles. I mean, I LOVE noodles. Like, a lot. So obviously it's really hard for me not to eat them and I am ashamed to admit that sometimes I slip up. But, I'm happy to announce that I actually PREFER spaghetti squash.

I know what you're thinking- "Yeah, right! She's only saying that because she's posting on a Paleo Blog." But, it's true. Not only do the spaghetti squash "noodles" have the same texture (not to mention they're all short - I don't even have to cut up my spaghetti!), but they don't make my tummy hurt like normal noodles, which to me is a double win.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment