Friday, April 18, 2014

Miss me?

I'm back! I know it's been like, a week and I'm super sorry, but I've been really busy and I guess I've just kinda forgotten to keep blogging. But fear no more!

Last night I made Paleo English Muffins thanks to Stacey beautyandthefoodie.com! They were super fast, super easy, and surprisingly yummy! You can find the recipe here: http://www.beautyandthefoodie.com/quick-paleo-english-muffins/.

ANYWAYS, I got some Organicville BBQ sauce, (which you can find here: http://organicvillefoods.com/products/bbq-sauces/original-organic-bbq-sauce/) and may I say- YUM! I wanted little muffin pizzas, but since my favorite pizza is BBQ chicken, I opted to not go for tomato sauce. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

The sauce was really great, even if it was a little sweeter than I expected. I spread it all over my pizza and added some cheese, (I know, not exactly Paleo, but old habits die hard), bacon, and chicken, and it was GREAT! I think I'm in love. The best thing is I had enough left for lunch… and probably dinner again today. Woohoo!

I'll make sure to keep y'all updated, and as a sign of good faith, I'll even tell you that I got a membership to a yoga studio. Whaaaaaaaat?! Did I mention that it's HOT yoga? I've only done it once, but I decided I want to be even MORE active and it seemed like a great opportunity. Anyways, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment